Are you tired and want to get yourself a healthy smoothie right away? Or are you preparing dishes for your restaurant and you need to process the ingredients such as meat and vegetables quickly? If those are the problems you are having, then you will need a multi-function blender! One of my best Ninja blenders will be a great pick for you.
Ninja blender is known for its outstanding performance, versatility, and modern outlook. They have been specifically designed to meet various needs and handle different ingredients.
Today, there are many different newest models of Ninja blenders on the market. However, when standing in front of many blenders, customers may be a bit confused to pick the most suitable one.
So let’s take a closer look at some of the top products to help you choose the highest-rated Ninja blender for your needs.
What is a Ninja blender?
Ninja blender is a blender manufactured by Ninja – a famous and reliable house-care brand. This Ninja blender prides itself on innovation, convenience, and affordable price to all target audiences in different segments. Three characteristics make a Ninja blender highly evaluated in the market:
Versatility: Instead of specializing in a certain function, Ninja blenders often come with various blades and cups suitable for each type of food. The flexibility of attached tools helps users be more diverse in processing methods and ensures high efficiency – “Right tool for the right purpose.” In addition, there are many pre-set functions for each different blending job to save time and provide the perfect result.
Durability: With an extremely competitive price, most Ninja blenders still ensure to bring quality products with high durability and safety for health. Each product features top-quality materials from thick stainless steel blades to thick jugs. In addition, the materials used are BPA-free which is designed to be dishwasher safe.
Nutrient extraction: Most Ninja blenders for making smoothies are attached with Pro Extractor blades to mash fruit quickly and retain as many vitamin and fiber nutrients as possible.
Different Types of Ninja blenders
In general, Ninja blender models are very diverse from outlook to functions. Each machine is set up with certain characteristics so customers can choose the right one for their needs and pocket.
There are many ways to classify the types of Ninja blenders. Based on the product lines that Ninja produces, there are five primary lines I can consider:
1. Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender
It is intelligently designed to do a variety of functions. It comes with many accessories for easy replacement. Compared to other series, the Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender is a bit bulky and the base is large to hold it steady and is less vibrant.
3. Ninja Professional Blender
Suitable for large families and small restaurants. Large capacity container up to 72 ounces. The machine capacity is relatively large and can crush ice well.
4. Master Prep
Ideal for personal use. Although the power is not as strong as other machines and has only one speed, it is designed to handle different blending jobs.
5. Nutri Ninja Po
It is also geared towards personal use and frequent travel. It comes with Nutri Exaction blades to get more vitamins and other nutrients from ingredients, suitable for making smoothies.
6. Ninja Ultima Blender Plus
It provides a superpower, up to 1500 watts that can crush and chop all ingredients into smoothies in seconds. However, it is costly and generates loud noises.
Important Factors To Choose a Good Ninja Blender?
Ninja provides customers with many excellent models. This situation may lead to some confusion for them when making purchasing decisions. So before picking one, there are a few things you can pay attention to to avoid getting the wrong one carefully.
Power: of course, power is a prerequisite that people often think of when purchasing a blender. To choose the right power, you will need to think about your needs and why you want to buy it. If you need a powerful machine to crush all ingredients, refer to the Ninja blender models with more than 1000 watts of power. On the contrary, if you make green smoothies to provide more energy for your body, you can invest less money in lower power, around 500 – 800 watts.
Capacity: How many people will you serve? The more people, the larger capacity you need. As I mentioned above, Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender and Ninja Professional Blender will be better choices with colossal pitchers, from 64 to 72 ounces. On the other hand, Nutri Ninja Po and Master Prepare blender are suitable for personal use with many on-the-go cups from 12 to 36 ounces.
Accessories: It can be said that Ninja blender is quite flexible in attaching accessories to its products. For example, not all blenders have some extra things included, only a few versions are specialized for multi-use. Accordingly, it can be easier for users to get the full set at a lower price instead of buying each extra item.
Design: Nowadays, the exterior design is getting more attention from buyers. They don’t just buy a product to pulverize, but it also has to fit into their kitchen. The design must aim for premium and still ensure the convenience of use.
In general, choosing a suitable blender always confuses consumers before investing money in it. Most Ninja blenders are not too expensive and are very affordable for most users. Let’s try and experience them!
Top Best Ninja Blenders for Smoothies
1. Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender – Best Overall
The Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender has proven its efficiency and performance far superior to similar products at the same price. With high ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars, it is hard for you to ignore this choice for around $100.
The Ninja BN701 blender has outstanding strength in crushing ice and handling some other food with its strong motor. However, not all materials that are crushed will achieve the desired texture.
Therefore, I would like to divide into two groups about the grinding capacity of this machine. The first group is the jobs that the Ninja BN701 blender can handle well such as crushing ice, making smoothies from soft fruits, chopping, food preparation, and making the batter.
On the other hand, some blending jobs can do but not as well as you expect such as making nut milk, pureeing, squeezing juice, making hot soup, and kneading dough.
Especially, when making bulletproof coffee, you have to let liquid or ingredients cool before pouring them into the pitcher to avoid them melting. And the Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender is a decent blender for bulletproof coffee compared to the list of models we have listed.
This Ninja blender product provides you the best control thanks to multi-table settings with manual speed buttons and three Auto-iQ programs. With just one touch, you will get the most suitable blending mode. The blades are very sharp and have a special structure to crush and blend ingredients efficiently. However, it is difficult for users to put ingredients into the machine with a large shaft.
The blender can be cleaned easily because it is dishwasher safe. Besides, there have been debates about the convenience of its operations. However, it is a bit of a hassle to assemble in my opinion. The user has to go through many installation steps as the units are separated and must be done in sequence to match.
- Perfect for low-medium duty job
- Crushing ice and soft fruits well
- Sharp blades
- Attractive appearance
- Include both manual and 3 Auto-iQ programmed
- Large pitcher for high demand.
- Difficult to assemble and use
- The blade construction is bulky and takes a lot of space in the jar with making it hard to fill ingredients
It features a strong 1400-watt motor that can easily pulverize ice into snow. The BN701 Ninja blender only has three automated settings compared to the BN801’s Ninja blender five. All in all, it will be a perfect choice for crushing ice and smoothies from fruits. It has got many nice compliments from buyers. I think it will be a wise investment for homemakers.
2. Ninja Personal Blender (QB3001SS)
The next product I want to introduce is Ninja Personal Blender (QB3001SS). This personal blender has won the customer’s heart thanks to its versatility with just one button. It is advertised with many outstanding features and can handle multiple jobs. So, how does it truly work?
First, I have to admit that this blender is one of my favorite Ninja blender products because it helps me make green smoothies quickly every day. It makes good quality and gives the ideal light-duty jobs. The motor is around 700 watts which means that this product cannot deal with big ice cubes. I find it difficult to shave frozen fruits and ice into snow or prepare hot ingredients. However, I highly evaluate them in delivering smoothie juice and pure.
It is designed for personal use and making quick drinks so its operation is straightforward. All you have to do is put your soft ingredients and small ice cubes into the containers, press the button, wait for around 60 minutes, and then enjoy your drink. Cleaning is not a hassle except for sharp blades that you must pay more attention to. The overall design is compact and stays neatly in the corner of your kitchen.
What makes me like most about this product is the two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja blender cups included in the package. They are suitable for on-the-go demand and take up less space for storage. Moreover, like most up-side-down blenders, it can leak when blending if you doest tighten it properly.
Another thing that makes me disappointed about this product is the short-term warranty. It is only 1 warranty year and not durable if you use it with high frequency.
- Compact design for any kitchen
- Perfect for making smoothies
- Two traveling cups
- Making decent smoothies and able to shave small ice cubes
- 1 year- warranty
- Not suitable to make hot drinks
This Nutri Ninja blender model will be a must-have item for health-conscious people who often work out and need an immediately green smoothie after each practice section. Ninja Personal Blender is built for light to medium-duty jobs so that it is not versatile in use but still ensures some blending functions perfectly. At this best price, I think you should try it once!
3. Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender
Another product from Ninja that receives good reviews from consumers is Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender. Covered with a black and silver finish, this product looks very modern and firm. Besides, its performance also brings outstanding benefits to all users. So let’s discover its power!
This machine has a stronger motor than Ninja Personal Blender (QB3001SS). As a result, it can give us decent smoothie drinks and crush ice perfectly without any chunk pieces left. In addition, it also shows its strengths in grinding and milling hard ingredients like coffee beans, oats, and nut butter. However, it is still not good enough to handle other blending jobs such as juicing, hot food, and dough kneading.
This machine doesn’t give you any choice for speed control or an on/off button. To activate blending, you need to press down the top of the cup to the base and push them while using. It is straightforward and clean because all parts are compact and dishwasher safe.
Compared to Ninja Personal Blender (QB3001SS), this Ninja mixer provides two cups with different capacities, 18 oz and 24 oz. Depending on the number of people you will serve, you can choose the right picture. 24 oz is big enough for two and three cups for one blending turn. All cups are BPA-free. Besides, the blades are sharp and robust, and are made from high-quality stainless steel.
The biggest problem with this blender is that it is similar to the most powerful blenders. It delivers loud noise that irritates people around. So, if you want to make a green smoothie in the morning, avoid waking up other members in your house.
- Ideal for making green smoothies and crushing medium ice cubes
- Strong motor
- Coming with different size cups
- Attractive and compact design
- It is simple to operate and clean
- Reasonable cost
- Make loud noise
Making decent smoothies is always the most dominant strength of Nutri Ninja. Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender seems to be master equipment produced to give you the best quality smooth drink. This product has proven its excellent blending to become a loyal friend in any kitchen. It must be the highest rated Ninja blender for smoothies.
4. Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Cook Hot Soups (HB152)
Are you looking for a truly versatile blender that can handle any ingredients with one button! Then, let’s go for Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Cook Hot Soups (HB152). Providing up to 12 automatic programs, I think you will have amazing experiences with Ninja shake blender!
This product is truly a multi-functional blender that makes your life more straightforward. It differentiates itself from other Ninja blenders thanks to its glass pitcher that can make hot soups. Of course, with 12 automatic programs, it is possible to do other blending jobs well without adjusting many buttons. You can already choose the right program for your ingredients with just a touch. In addition, it also offers up to 7 manual programs to help users easily control and be more creative with new recipes.
The interface screen is quite complicated and makes it difficult for many people to observe at first. However, after a few uses, you will surely like it because everything is set up completely separate from other functions and you don’t have to do several steps to choose the right one.
Its biggest drawback is that it is quite heavy. The large base is built to avoid vibration and comes with a glass pitcher. Therefore, in cleaning and moving it, you should be extremely careful so that it does not fall on your feet or the table. The self-cleaning mode is not very efficient and this machine is not dishwasher safe. Apart from the glass jar, most of the parts are made of plastic which makes it not very durable.
- Up to 12 IQ programs
- Able to handle hot and cold items
- Heating Element with high precision
- Powerful motor
- Colossal pitcher for hefty servings
- It’s difficult to get it out of the base since it’s so heavy.
- Bulky design
- No extra accessories included
Perhaps this is the ideal machine for your whole family for around $800. It is hard to find a multi-featured product with pre-installed smart programs at this cost. In particular, the non reactive glass pitcher makes it possible to comprehensively make both hot and cold foods. It is truly a Ninja blender for ice cream and hot soup.
5. Ninja BL455 Nutri Professional Personal Blender
Ninja BL455 Nutri Professional Personal Blender seems to be another alternative option for Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender. However, this is a more advanced version. If you want a more convenient basic blender, this is probably the perfect choice.
The most outstanding feature of this machine is the 1000-watt high torque motor inside. It can crush anything from hard to soft items. This Ninja blender model is perfect for green smoothies and ice crushing. The signature Pro Extractor Blades assembly is made of stainless steel to extract nutrients from food. But, of course, it is not built for handling hot items and dough kneading.
The Nutri Ninja Pro BL455 blender comes with three cups for varied capacity demand. The three cups are available in 12, 18, and 24 oz measures. These cups are made of BPA-free, durable plastic and are dishwasher safe. The flexibility in the cup size will help you make the proportions according to your desire. Moreover, these cups are also very convenient for you to carry out.
On the downside, the motor generates loud noise when blending and it does not come with many Auto-iQ Programs.
- Powerful motor for grinding all ingredients, even frozen foods
- Three cups in different sizes
- Simple to operate and clean
- Fairly inexpensive
- Making loud noise
- Non-smart functions attached
Although not too outstanding compared to the Ninja BL455_30 Nutri Professional Personal Blender, it will be an option for those who want more flexibility in using the on-the-go cups. This most powerful personal blender will be worth your money.
6. Ninja Blender and Food Processor System with 1200-Watt (BL494)
The Ninja Blender and Food Processor BL494 blender is a perfect integration for those looking for an alternative to food processors. Its performance has received many positive feedbacks from users from the beginning. With a 4.7 out of 5 stars, I think you’ll be satisfied with it.
First, this product is loved by many people because of its versatility in structure and accompanying products. Let’s talk about some of the available features it offers. I’m pretty impressed with them. 1200 capacity with a sharp blade seems to be able to crush all ingredients perfectly.
For making green smoothies, ice crushing, kneading dough, shredding beans, and pulverizing nut milk, Ninja Blender and Food Processor BL494 can do without any hassle and provide you with decent texture and desirable consistency. Like most other Ninja blender products, it is not ideal for making juicing because it does not come with any juicing tools.
The pre-set programs it provides are also quite diverse and convenient for users. However, the interface screen is relatively small and the features are too close, making it confusing when pressing.
Another feature that makes people love this product is the many extra things. From large containers (up to 72 ounces), food processor bowls to traveling cups. These items give users more flexibility when making different recipes and serving different numbers of people. However, you probably need a fairly large space to store in your kitchen.
- Many accessories attached
- A strong motor that can handle different jobs, except for juicing
- Preprogrammed functions
- Flexible in use
- No tamper
- Make a very loud noise
- Take much space for storage
Providing many features and many accessories so that you can use it as a replacement for a food processor, this product is a potential candidate on your list. Its strongest point is still perfectly crushing ice and frozen fruits to give you a cool smoothie immediately.
7. Ninja Chef High-Speed Blender 1500 watts
To compete with blenders from Vitamix or Blendtec, the Ninja Chef Countertop Blender was manufactured with a strong capacity and sturdy design to serve the needs of many restaurants and small coffee shops. Consider this option if you intend to start a beverage business and are not ready to invest in an expensive blender.
First, the most outstanding feature of this Ninja chef blender is still its extremely strong power. This is the strongest product up to 15000 watts in my Ninja blender review. The in-built blades are streamlined but powerful and capable of cutting and crushing all ingredients without lumps. In addition, this product comes with a tamper that helps the ingredients to be mixed more evenly.
Overall, the machine’s LCD interface is easy to use with pre-installed programs and can be adjusted via the dial-up knob. LCD screen with clear image and easy to read. You also have manual control with 10 different speed levels.
The features that this blender can do well and deliver decent consistency are making smoothies, crushing ice and frozen items, making hot soups, processing nuts and meat, chopping stuff, and milling. All in all, it does most of the pulverizing work and is incredibly versatile.
The downside of this machine is that the dial-knob is quite sensitive and makes the modes easy to change with a slight impact.
- Colossal pitcher
- Super powerful motor
- Excellent in all blending jobs
- Tamper and book cook are included.
- Firm construction
- Sensitive dial-knob is hard to adjust
To be honest, the Ninja blender is not as strong as Vitamix’s product lines of the same capacity. However, at a reasonable price, it will be the best choice for you.
8. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt
Perhaps this is one of the “Best-seller” Ninja Professional Countertop Blender 1100. On Amazon, the number of products sold increased rapidly and received many positive feedbacks from consumers. With a 4.8 out of 5 stars, it has proven its effectiveness at a competitive price.
First, this product helps you make many drink recipes with one large container, two cups attached, and powerful motors. The container has a 72-ounce capacity, which is relatively large to make sure food is pureed to the smoothest consistency. I can still see some chunky pieces when it grinds frozen and high-fiber fruits with this colossal pitcher.
However, the on-the-go lid shows its advantages impressively. The fruits and ice cubes are pulverized perfectly and quickly with a smaller capacity. It’s powerful enough to crush ice into snow-like consistency and chop ingredients for food preparation. Remember that it is not suitable for handling hot liquids or milk nuts.
The durability of the machine is still a controversial topic. Most of this machine’s parts are made of less durable materials. In particular, the container is built of polycarbonate and often cracks after 1one year of use. On the other hand, they are inexpensive, and you can still buy replacement cups on the market. However, if you use and maintain it in the right method, you can extend its longevity.
I am impressed with the blade of this Ninja professional blender. It is reasonably designed to avoid food clogging at the bottom of the jar. The 6 blades are made from stainless steel and are very sharp that can cut and crush any material. However, you will have some difficulty with this structure when assembling, disassembling, and cleaning.
- Powerful motor
- Provide both preset male manual speed control
- Robust base
- Includes large pitcher for high demand and single-serve cups for traveling
- The pitcher is made of cheap materials
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt is familiar to many people because of its versatility and efficiency. At around $100, it provides different pitchers for each purpose. In particular, the on-the-go cup is considered to promote its effectiveness when not only delivering perfect smoothies but also convenient to bring outsides.
9. Ninja SS351 Foodi Power Blender
Ninja SS351 Foodi Power Blender is the epitome of versatility and power. The increased technology in its blades gives it a leg up on other models, but what sets this model apart is all of its automated options – it’s perfect for busy families!
The Power Pitcher System will provide you with a 72-ounce blender to make your favorite green smoothies and two smaller containers that are perfect for making hummus and other spreads.
So if you’re looking to improve your diet from the ground up or want an easy way of getting more vegetables into every meal, this set is exactly what you need!
It is a one-stop shop for all your food processing needs. Use the Auto IQ mode to best suit these six functions: Extract, Smoothie, Spread, Bowls & Chop and Dough!
- Lots of power
- Sharp blades
- Quiet, easy to operate
- Needs more power cups and covers
- Base suction cups are difficult to remove
- Inserting the Power Cup or Power Bowl is not that easy
The Ninja Foodi Power Pitcher System is perfect for long-lasting use. It can handle big batches of smoothies and full jars of almond butter without taking up too much counter space. Cleaning up later doesn’t take more than a swipe with a dishrag, so it’s great for the whole family!
10. Ninja 400-Watt Blender
“Last but not least” – The final top-rated Ninja blender I would like to introduce is Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor. This machine will be a perfect product for living alone or having a compact kitchen.
At first glance, this product doesn’t impress me because the capacity is small compared to other products. However, it still has many outstanding advantages. As can be seen, this is also one of the products that receive much interest from buyers on Amazon.
First, unlike other blenders, this blender has a relatively small shape and the blade is placed on top. However, it can be more flexible in converting the two functions: food processing and blending. The 16 oz mini chopper allows you to chop and mash foods in smaller pieces, even powder. Conversely, to puree and make smoothies and achieve the perfect decent consistency, you can use the 48 oz pitcher.
The special feature that I love about this machine is the base. Although it has a small capacity and causes not too much vibration, the device still has an anti-slip pad to maintain high stability. In addition, the parts are separated to make cleaning much easier.
Its weakness is handling hard ingredients such as beans, frozen foods, ice cubes, etc. However, it is suitable for this handy machine.
- Easy to use and clean
- Splash guard for spills
- Versatile in use
- Fairly weak motor
In short, this Ninja food processor is a product that will not give you the most power, but it will certainly be an essential tool to make life easier and more convenient. With a compact design and is easy to install, everything is under your control in no time.
Does The Ninja Blender Have A Lifetime Warranty?
The answer is no. Not only Ninja, but almost all blenders on the market do not have a warranty like this.
According to research, the manufacturer that meets customers’ desire for the most extended warranty is Vitamix, from 5 to 10 years. As for Ninja, the brand only lasts one year.
There are two modes for customers: A standard warranty when buying at dealers and a VIP warranty from NiNja. The difference between the two is the cost of shipping back and forth.
If the VIP warranty does not require you to pay an additional fee to deliver the blender, then you must pay the standard service amount.
Of course, users can also upgrade the warranty plan through customer support. The accompanying condition is to pay a small fee. After one year, you need to pay for the repair and replacement yourself.
How Does The Ninja Blender Work?
In terms of functions, Ninja is quite similar to similar products. The operating mechanism relies on a button to start the blade part. On the market, there have appeared many types of smart blenders that combine many functions.
You need to press a button to use it, and the motor system automatically provides a source of energy linking the rotating blades.
Different degrees will also result in non-uniform rotational forces. Under tremendous pressure, crushing the food should be pretty straightforward.
You will see a swirling vortex in the containers caused by the combined pressures. This feature makes the food smoother and more creamy.
Almost all blenders make quite loud noises due to their electric motors. These versions that meet the needs of crushing ice and frozen hard items have potent engines, up to 1,500 Watt.
You can find all the requirements of a housewife in this form of machine.
Besides, noise reduction solutions are also given. You can substitute soft ingredients like fresh fruits and vegetables instead of frozen ones.
Next, try applying the method of covering the top of the blender with a thin towel, and finally, cover the lid while the device is operating.
Tips To Use & Maintain Ninja Blender
Here are a few ways to get the most out of your Ninja blender.
- Besides making drinks, cooks can refer to different soup or sweet cream recipes. All of these dishes require some ingredients to be pureed.
- Do not put a whole bunch of food in the container. It is best to chop or mince before using the machine. It will help the blades work better and prolong their life.
- Add water to the tank for hard raw materials to make the engine run more efficiently.
- If you want to make fresh ice cream at home, frozen fruit will be a miracle ingredient that you can turn to. The finished product will be a delicious batch of cream much safer than buying outside.
- Don’t be stuck in what’s available. Create new forms of drinks. Some good suggestions for you might be mango, orange, milk, and pineapple.
When To Clean Ninja Blenders?
It would be best to clean the Ninja blenders right after use because the food and smoothies will get sticky and begin to smell over time. Don’t use Ninja blenders to make many dishes simultaneously.
The leftover food from the previous dish gets stuck in the blenders, mixed with the new dish, and ruins its flavor. So you should clean the device right after making smoothies or processing food.
Some modern Ninja blenders have self-cleaning features, which can automatically clean the container with a button press. You just need to remove the components and put them in the dishwasher for regular devices.
3 Methods To Clean The Ninja Blender and Tips
There are three main methods that you can use to clean your blender:
#Method 1: Self-Cleaning
This is how you should apply immediately after each use. This cleaning method is quick and simple, you need to prepare warm water and a little dishwashing liquid, then follow these steps:
- Step 1: Pour warm water into the blender to about half the pitcher’s capacity, add a drop of dishwashing liquid. Add a thinly sliced lemon or half a cup of white vinegar if the blade is dull.
- Step 2: Install the pitcher on the base, close the lid tightly. If there are some holes or cracks on the lid, hold it with a towel to prevent water from splashing out. Press the blender start button and keep the blender running for about ten seconds to clean the inside of the jar.
- Step 3: Turn off the machine, remove the pitcher from the base, pour out the water and rinse a few times with warm water.
- Step 4: Use a damp cloth to wipe away the dirt on the body of the blender. Turn upside down, let dry.
- Step 5: Reserve it in a cool place and free from strong smells.
#Method 2: Dishwasher
Can Ninja Blenders go in the Dishwasher?
Yes! You can remove the components of the Ninja blender and wash them in the dishwasher without external damage, except for the motor base.
Cleaning with the self-cleaning mode is pretty convenient. However, your blender will not be completely clean, especially for tiny corners or cracks where the food gets stuck firmly. You can use the dishwasher to handle this job. The good news is that most Ninja blenders are dishwasher safe. The steps of this method are quite simple and more straightforward.
- Step 1: Unplug the motor from the power source. Remove the lid, blades from the base. If there are too many leftovers, you can wipe them with a wet cloth.
- Step 2: Place these items in the top rack of the dishwasher and choose the standard cycle.
- Step 3: After washing is complete, assemble or store the parts in a dry place.
Why Should You Clean The Ninja Blender In The Dishwasher?
The blender blades are usually sharp with pointed edges that can easily scratch or cut your finger skin when you wash the device by hand. Therefore you need to be careful when cleaning Ninja blender, and it will take more time and attention.
The people who are short on time will find cleaning the blenders so annoying. So, we want to throw it into the dishwasher and let the machine do its job.
Most kitchens and homes have dishwashers to clean the plates and kitchen gadgets. The dishwashers don’t rub or apply physical scrubbing to your gadgets.
It simply sprays the water at high temperatures (45 to 75 Celsius degrees) to remove the food and oil from the kitchen tools. The water is mixed with the detergent to clean the tools more efficiently.
For this reason, your blender won’t get any scratches or external damage like the manual dishwashing when it stays in the dishwasher. Furthermore, the dishwashers also circulate and reuse water to save water and electricity.
As a result, you can save more money and the water and electricity bill by using the dishwasher than manually washing the blenders. The dishwashing machines also have special drying methods like rinse-aid detergent.
The Ninja blenders will come out more polished and clean in a short time after cleaning. Meanwhile, the dishwasher helps you save valuable time and effort to spend on other important tasks.
#Method 3: Manual cleaning
Dishwasher cleaning is quite popular because it can remove stains quickly and with little effort. However, cleaning by hand is still the best solution because it can focus on cleaning the places where food residues are stuck. Sometimes, you need to conduct this method to ensure the complete removal of excess food and harmful bacteria in the blender.
- Step 1: Disassemble the jar and separate the blades from one another. To clean the blade, use a toothbrush. They can injure your hands, so be cautious. Clean the jar and cup with a silicone pad, dish soap, and warm water.
- Step 2: If you are afraid to disassemble the jar from the base (with the blade attached), you can fill half the jar’s capacity with warm water when the blades are too dirty, then add two pellets. Soak for at least half an hour and clean again with warm water. The drug will help kill bacteria and dissolve stubborn stains on the blade that persist through many uses.
- Step 3: Dry the parts and reassemble.
Tips To Wash The Ninja Blenders
What if the dishwasher doesn’t work and you have to wash the blender by hand or simply enjoy doing the task? Whether using the dishwasher or manually washing the device, pay particular attention to its blade.
The blender’s blade is very sharp with the point edges so that it can crush the food easily. The sink is filled with water and soap, so it is extremely slippery. When rubbing the blade, you can get cut easily with a minor slidey.
You should be cautious when washing the blender’s blade. Put on the rubber glove if possible to ensure your safety. Don’t touch the blade’s sharp edges.
There’s no need to remove the components if the blender is dishwasher-safe certified. You can put the whole item in the dishwasher because all components are water-resistant.
Check the blender’s description carefully to find out if your blender is dishwasher safe and which components should be removed when cleaning.
Ninja Blender Instruction
Overall, the Ninja blender is not too difficult to use. Just read the following few steps carefully and you can use them with confidence. Ninja offers many different types of blenders.
One of them is the countertop blender line, which is popular and more complex than hand blenders or bullet blenders. Therefore, the steps that we mentioned below are mostly for countertop Ninja blenders.
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Prepare the necessary ingredients and place them near the blender for easy use.
- It is recommended to cut food into small pieces about 2-3cm in size.
- Remove hard seeds from fruits.
Step 2: Install your blenders
- Pitcher/jar: Many Ninja products come with jugs of different capacities suitable for various amounts of food. Choose a container large enough to ensure the ingredients do not clog or overfilling.
- Blades: Depending on which food you are going to grind (meat grinding, grain grinding, ice crushing, and so on), choose the type of blades accordingly. Then, screw them firmly into the blender jar.
Step 3: Add ingredients into a pitcher
- Place the jar on the base of the machine. Put the ingredients in the pitcher. Adjust the amount of water and ingredients accordingly to make it easy to operate. The proportion of items can be observed and estimated based on the measuring line marked on the pitcher. There will be a maximum level marker that you can fill. Pay close attention to these delimitations to achieve the best performance.
- Do not pour hot liquid into the blender. Let it cool before proceeding to grind.
Step 4: Plug in the power
- This is also probably the easiest step. However, be careful if this is your first time using it. Carefully read the voltage that the machine provides and compare it with the household power supply. In addition, because the blender also uses high power, make sure that the electricity in the household is being used at a stable level. If you use too much high-powered electrical equipment concurrently, it can cause a short circuit. Regularly check and turn off unnecessary devices.
- After making sure all things are safe, then plug the motor base into a power outlet.
Step 5: Close the lid
- After adding all the ingredients, close the lid tightly so that the ingredients do not spill out. In case you want to use a tamper, place it in the correct position on the lid.
Step 6: Select desired function
- Speed: Some Ninja blenders only offer multiple speed controls. You should choose a speed that is appropriate for the materials and based on your desirable texture. It is best to adjust the speed from low to high. Avoid setting a high blending speed level in the first place. Low-speed is perfect for grinding soft ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, and milk, while higher levels are often used for grinding beans and crushing frozen fruits.
- IQ-Auto programs: Many blenders offer automatic modes. The program automatically does everything in unique clocking, mixing, and pausing the product. With just one touch, depending on what you are doing, the blending will provide the most suitable speed and timing. Depending on each Ninja blender line, there will be from 3 to 10 pre-programmed automatic modes.
- PULSE: When this button is pressed, the blender will work at the highest speed and puree everything. It is suitable for hard materials such as ice cubes or beans.
- Do not blend for more than 3 minutes continuously with a countertop blender. For immersion or personal blender, use more than 60 seconds. If you want to grind for a long time, let the machine stop for about 2 minutes and then let it work again.
- When the machine is overloaded, the motor will stop working. Need to unplug from the electrical outlet, press the shutdown button. Then wait for the blender to cool down completely (about 15 minutes), before continuing working.
Step 7: Finish blending and turn off the machine
- After blending is complete, press the “off” button to turn off and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Then, pour yourself a drink and enjoy it.
Step 8: Clean up after use
- Several Ninja blenders have self-cleaning functions that you just need to put in some soap and warm water. The rest of the cleaning job will be automatically done.
- Besides, most Ninja blenders are dishwasher-safe so that you can separate all parts and put them in the dishwashing machine.
- Remember to dry the parts before storing them and wipe them again with a clean cloth for your next time.
Steps To Make A Juice With A Ninja Blender?
Step 1: Choose a proper Ninja blender
Any Ninja model should work just well for juicing. As you know, you’ll remove a large portion of the ingredients when you filter your juice. So, the larger the jar is, the better results you will get. When you need to prepare a large amount of fruit juice, a commercial blender with a capacity of up to over 64 ounces can save you time.
Besides, it is recommended to choose blenders with a powerful motor. Therefore, it is faster to puree the ingredients before filtering, helping to retain many vitamins during the pulverizing process.
In particular, some Ninja Duo with Micro-Juice Technology provides micro-filtration and vacuum air removal. In addition, this version includes a removable micro-juice filter that can remove the pulp directly from the mixture.
Some Ninja Model suitable for juicing:
- Ninja Smart Screen Duo Countertop Blender
- Ninja IV701 Blender Vacuum DUO with Advanced Juicing Filtration
- Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender
- Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System
- SharkNinja Auto-iQ Blender
Step 2: Prepare all ingredients
To guarantee safety and to get the most nutrients, use fresh ingredients. You can taste better by mixing and matching different tasty and healthy fruits and veggies. Then, wash them and peel any hard portions that aren’t edible, such as seeds or rolls. To help the blender function more efficiently, cut the components into smaller pieces before pulverizing to avoid clogging.
If you love cold fruit juices but don’t want to add too much ice or water, you can refrigerate the fruit for about an hour before blending.
Step 3: Blend
In turn, put each type of fruit and a little water in the blender and puree each component. You may add the appropriate amount of water depending on the fruits and the consistency you desire. Using more fruits will give the juice a more natural sweetness. If you want your drink to be a bit dilute, add a little more water. If you add too much, the flavor of the fruit will taste a bit bland, and it will also easily splash out while grinding at high speeds.
In addition, if you like to drink a little cold, you can add a little ice when blending. Ice will affect the power and the taste of the juice when not used immediately. An industrial blender with a super powerful motor that can grind all ingredients into decent consistency will help you handle ice flawlessly.
Step 4: Strain
After grinding, use a mesh strainer to filter the pulp. Use a sieve to remove all the residue before adding it to the cup. It is advisable to let the pulp down before filtering to ensure that the filtration is as efficient as possible.
Step 5: Enjoy
Pour the juice into a glass or bottle and chill until ready to consume. You may sweeten the drink as much as you like! A glass of fruit juice is refreshing, tasty, good for the summer heat, full of vitamins, and boosts the body’s resistance. Because of the higher quality, I recommend making your juice at home.
Making juice every day is also easier than ever when you can do it using a Ninja you already have in the kitchen rather than spending extra money on a juicer. To guarantee hygiene, clean the blender before and after grinding.
Pros & Cons When Using A Ninja Blender For Grinding Coffee
The blender is a versatile device and can handle many different jobs. Let’s find out the advantages of this device for grinding coffee.
- The blender helps grind coffee quickly and is always ready to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee at home.
- This kitchen application is a versatile tool that helps you prepare many foods. The blades are made of high-quality, food-grade stainless steel. The uniquely designed cross blades do all your blending and chopping. They can also grind cheese, nuts, and even coffee.
Unlike a coffee grinder,
- The blender has a more compact design. This feature allows the pieces to be disassembled, making cleaning easier.
- Compared with the manual method, this machine can help grind aggregates such as grains and coffee beans or mix many ingredients. Therefore, many people have also used it to grind coffee beans to save time and ensure family health.
There are several powerful blenders on the market today from manufacturers like Ninja, Vitamix, Blendtec, and others. Industrial blenders with thick blades and low abrasion are the best options. You can refer to some Ninja blenders for temporary coffee grinding jobs, for example, Ninja Compact Kitchen System, Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System, etc.
However, professional coffee shops and restaurants still have to use coffee grinders because using a blender to pulverize coffee beans still has many limitations that you should pay attention to the following:
- The blender blade may become caught during grinding coffee, causing damage or burns.
- Besides, the blender cannot grind coffee beans in large quantities at once.
- If used for a long time, the blades are quickly worn and blunt, which causes damage that is hard to replace. So, you have to invest in another blender.
- Finally, in terms of the quality of the ground coffee beans, the blender will not be able to get the different desired grinding texture, so the coffee powder will be consistent and smooth when ground. In particular, the blade rotates at a fast speed, creating friction that heats the coffee, causing the powder to burn and the taste of the drink not to retain its deliciousness.
So, if you have enough money and run a coffee shop business or regularly grind the coffee, you should choose a standard coffee grinder. The cost of a dedicated coffee grinder will be higher than that of a blender. As a result, you will also have more great experiences, attract customers and elevate your brand.
Steps To Grind Coffee Beans With A Ninja Blender
- Step 1: Choose the right blender with a firm blade and high power.
- Step 2: Put a sufficient amount of coffee into the grinder. Perfectly, it covers the surface of the blade a bit. That quantity of coffee beans is enough to reach the best smoothness but still not get stuck.
- Step 3: Activating the blender is to choose the appropriate mode. It should be noted to pause and mix the coffee every 10-15 seconds.
- Step 4: When the coffee reaches the desired consistency, you can store it in an airtight container to keep the scent and flavour as long as possible.
Tips For Preserving Coffee After Grinding
Ground coffee should not be stored in plastic containers since it will rapidly lose its fragrance and flavour. Glass containers or zip bags are preferable. They keep the coffee from smelling unpleasant, but they also keep the air out, preventing oxidation.
General Steps For Making Ice Cream With Ninja Blender
First, I will share a few general steps when making ice cream with a Ninja blender before giving more detail about some recipes from each type of different ingredients.
EQUIPMENT: Ninja Blender, food container, other accessories to stir.
- Liquid cream
- Your favorite fruits, candy, chocolate, and so on which suits your taste
- Step 1: (optional) For a cool and creamy consistency, you can create the mixture of condensed milk and cream and put it in the freezer 1 hour before blending.
- Step 2: Wash the fruits, remove the peduncle, seeds, and peels to avoid left residues when pulverizing. Drain them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Step 3: Put all the ingredients (frozen mixture and chopped fruits) into a blender. Choose the most suitable speed or functions. Let the blenders work for less than a minute until all ingredients become smooth.
- Step 4: Then, pour into a food container. Close the lid tightly for storage. Put it in the fridge for a few hours until it is frozen. Take it out and add some other ingredients to enhance the taste.
Some Recipes For Making Ice Cream At Home With Ninja Models
# Recipe 1: Banana and chocolate ice cream
- Four bananas
- 30-gram peanut butter
- 10-gram cocoa and chocolate powder
- Step 1: First, peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces, about 1cm in size. Choose ripe bananas that are a bit soft to taste better!
- Step 2: After cutting, you put the banana in the freezer for about one hour, or until the banana pieces are frozen.
- Step 3: Put all the frozen bananas in the blender and puree them until it has the smoothest consistency. The banana will crumble and gradually become pureed and have a texture similar to whipped cream after blending for a while. If the bananas are a bit hard to grind, you can add a little milk.
- Step 4: Add cocoa and chocolate powder and two tablespoons of peanut butter with the banana and continue to blend until smooth.
- Step 6: Pour the final mixture into a food container and put it in the fridge for 1 to 5 hours to let it freeze. Then, it’s time for you to enjoy it.
# Recipe 2: Strawberry ice cream
- 300g strawberries (you have to choose strawberries carefully, they should be fresh, ripe)
- A few slices of lemon
- 150g sugar
- 50ml condensed milk with sugar
- Step 1: You wash the strawberries, remove the stem, and cut the strawberries in half or even smaller.
- Step 2: Session 2: Put frozen strawberries in the blender for 30 minutes to one hour. Then, add yogurt, lemon juice, honey, and cream depending on your taste. In particular, you can replace strawberries with different fruits or combine them with chocolate, vanilla, or other flavors.
- Step 3: Activate the blender and wait until the strawberries are pureed. The blending time depends on the speed of your blender’s power. Usually, this process takes less than 60 seconds.
- Step 4: When the blending job is done, pour it into a tray or food container, you will have a delicious strawberry ice cream with a blender. Leave it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Other Tips When Making Ice Cream
- In addition, to make the ice cream more attractive, you can decorate it with fruit rinds such as pineapple peel, watermelon rind, or coconut.
- If you want to take the ice cream from the mold easily, let it sit for 3-5 minutes after taking it from the refrigerator or dip the mold cover in water before removing the ice cream.
- Avoid adding water to the mixture lest it loses the smoothness of the finished ice cream.
- Your ice cream batch will be softer and less frosty as you add too much additional sugar.
- After storing the cream in the freezer, mix and stir it again around 2-3 times to keep the ice cream from getting ice-textured.
- Refer to some delicious recipes in the Inspiration Guide attached to each Ninja product for various blending options.
A Few Questions From Customers About Ninja Blender
1. Can a Ninja Blender be repaired?
It depends on the part. During the warranty period, you can go to dealers or repair centers to receive help if the device has engine damage.
If the damaged part you are talking about here is the core part or is not on the service list, you will most likely have to accept it or pay a replacement fee.
2. How long is the warranty on a Ninja?
The warranty period for the ninja grinder is one year. It includes most of the products that the company is authorized to distribute. The customer support staff is always enthusiastic about receiving inquiries from consumers.
3. What do you do when your Ninja blender stops working?
Most of the reasons why the blender won’t work are due to a blockage in the motor. You can try unplugging it and then repeating the process.
If the machine makes a loud noise, but the blade does not rotate, a third object may block it.
We recommend that you regularly check and clean items after each use. If it cannot be repaired, the only solution is to call for a consultation from the center.
4. What is the strongest Ninja blender you should buy?
From my review, Ninja Chef High-Speed Blender 1500 watts is the strongest ninja blender with the power of up to 1500 watts. It is ideal for crushing ice and frozen fruits.
5. Which Ninja Blender is the quietest for children and older?
Most Ninja blenders do not have built-in noise reduction technology or come with a soundproof box. Therefore, the more powerful the machine, the more noise it makes.
In my top list, the product that will bring the quietest space is the Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor with a capacity of only 400 watts but can still do a lot of different blending jobs.
In addition, you can see the list of the quietest blenders available today through our article They are actually monsters that have the ability to lull them to sleep.
See more about how to use Ninja blender below
Wrap-up: What is the best Ninja blender to buy?
Depending on the user’s needs, each person will have different options. If you love a personal blender, you can choose Ninja Personal Blender (QB3001SS). This product is reasonably priced and comes with 2 traveling cups.
If you are fond of making many beverage and sauce recipes, consider the Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender. It has a moderate capacity, streamlined design, and integrates pre-programs and manual speed buttons to give the best control. Its price is also quite affordable and everyone can afford it.
Whether you’re looking to chop vegetables, make salads, make cookie dough, or mash ingredients for soup, Ninja blender can be your go-to. Ninja’s products are more diverse in power and design to bring the best choices to consumers.
In general, the price of Ninja blender is more competitive in comparison with other competitors such as Blendtec blender or Vitamix but still has high durability and efficiency. If you don’t want to leave a big hole in your pocket, then consider these products.
Hopefully, the top 9 best Ninja blenders in my review will have one product that suits the needs you are looking for. Buy and experience it!
Taylor Klaus is an expert bartender with 5 years of experience, she’s written over 100 blender tutorials and smoothie recipes. She’s a fan of nutrient-rich puree drinks. She wants to help people have a healthier life.